Institute of Hospitality Awards for Professionalism calling for entries
Pictured with Chair of The Institute NI Marianne Hood and awards host Pamela Ballantine are all the winners from 2018’s gala event at The Titanic Belfast.
Deadline is fast approaching to enter this year’s Institute of Hospitality Awards for Professionalism. Deadline for entries is Monday 18th February, so make sure your nomination is on time. You can self nominate or nominate one of your colleagues and the broad spectrum of categories are highlighted on our website www.iohniawards.com.
The categories for the 24th Institute of Hospitality Awards for Professionalism 2019 are:
- Business Development / Sales Manager of The Year
- Coffee Shop / Café Manager of The Year
- Contract Catering Chef of The Year
- Contract Catering Manager of The Year
- Front of House Manager of The Year
- General Manager of The Future
- Hospitality Management Team of The Year
- Hotel Chef of The Year
- Hotelier of The Year
- Housekeeping Manager of The Year
- Human Resource Manager of The Year
- Independent Bar Manager of The Year
- Lecturer of The Year
- Operational Manager of The Year
- Outstanding Apprentice of The Year
- Restaurant Chef of The Year
- Restaurateur of The Year
- Student Management Potential Award
- Supplier of The Year
- Unsung Hero Award
The Institute of Hospitality Awards for Professionalism pays tribute to and recognises the achievements of many committed, passionate professionals in the hospitality industry throughout Northern Ireland.
Marianne Hood, Chair of the Institute of Hospitality (NI Branch) is encouraging industry professionals to enter the awards.
“These are the longest established hospitality awards in Northern Ireland, recognising the success of individuals working in all sectors of the industry.
The Institute of Hospitality Awards for Professionalism provides a platform to celebrate individual managers who have made a recognisable contribution to their place of work and to the industry in general and we encourage everyone to get involved and celebrate success and personal achievements in our thriving industry.” She continues;
“The deadline for entries is Monday 18th February 2019 and judging will take place on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th March 2019 at The Crowne Plaza. The Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony will be at Titanic Belfast on Friday 17th May 2019.”