This year there will only be heats in 3 cities throughout the UK – Edinburgh, Manchester and London – so there is no Belfast heat. Travel will be provided to Manchester or Edinburgh for any successful entries from Belfast. For the first time in the competition’s history, the most promising winner from each city, including two from London, will travel to Miami and Puerto Rico for a week to further inspire their Legacy campaigns. The Global Final will be in Amsterdam. A few more top-line points:
- Deadline is Sunday 30th September 2018 | Watch the 2019 teaser video here
- All entries to be submitted to www.bacardilegacy.com
- Bacardi Carta Blanca, Carta Oro, Ocho Anos or Anejo Cuato (newly introduced this year) can be used.
- Competitors can re-edit their entries as many times as they wish up until deadline when the site will close.
- Bartenders will be shortlisted and informed, if successful, by third week of October.
- You must be over 21 to enter.
- For further information regarding the format, rules and guidelines visit www.bacardilegacy.com. Make sure to read thoroughly.
Any questions or help needed please contact Ryan Brown (email@example.com | 07971508739) or Mark Boyle (firstname.lastname@example.org | 07971508171).