Oct 9 deadline for CIM Awards
The Marketing Excellence Awards Ireland 2015 will take place at Titanic Belfast on Thursday, November 12.
The cream of Ireland’s marketing professionals will gather in November to celebrate the high profile campaigns that captured the public’s imagination in 2015.
And as usual Northern Ireland’s hospitality and leisure industries will be well represented with a special Hotels, Leisure, Events, Travel and Tourism award.
The Marketing Excellence Awards Ireland 2015, which take place at Titanic Belfast on Thursday, November 12, will demonstrate the latest innovations and best practice in this fast moving, ever changing discipline. The deadline for entries is 5pm on Friday, October 9.
This year sees 13 award categories highlighting marketing best practice in every sector and every type of business from owner managers to multi-nationals.
Nick Read, chair of the Ireland Board of CIM, speaking at the launch, said the awards are the blue riband event of the marketing calendar.
He said: “This year has witnessed a host of superb marketing campaigns throughout the island. The CIM Ireland Marketing Excellence Awards are a celebration of the best of the best. It is a chance for all marketers to put their best foot forward and show the skills, innovation and creativity that have helped their companies shine in an increasingly difficult and competitive environment.
“The marketing function has changed radically in the digital age and it is those determined individuals that are using a relevant variety of platforms to get their message across, whilst keeping the customer firmly centre-stage, that are reaping the rewards.”
The 13 categories are:
1. Marketing with Impact – Public Sector
2. Marketing with Impact – Charity, Community and Voluntary Sector, Not-for-profit
3. Marketing with Impact – Construction, Engineering, Automotive, Transport, Other Manufacturing
4. Marketing with Impact – Hotels, Leisure, Events, Travel and Tourism
5. Marketing with Impact – Professional Services including; Education and Training, Private Healthcare, Finance and Banking, Accountancy, Law, Construction-related Professions
6. Marketing with Impact – FMCG, Retail inc. online.
7. Marketing with Impact – Food & Drink
8. Marketing with Impact – Technology, including software
9. Marketing with Impact – Creative Industries including media and games
10. Marketing with Impact – Life Sciences (human and veterinary) and agriculture.
11. Chair’s Award / Marketing Agency of the Year inc. Digital Marketing Agencies
12. Marketer, Marketing team (in-company) or Freelance of the Year
13. Marketing Exporter of the Year – International Sales & Marketing
Winning a CIM Marketing Excellence Award has proved invaluable to past winners, helping to instil confidence in both prospective clients and suppliers. It is an opportunity for companies to enhance their corporate image and position themselves as a trusted brand that has been recognised by the CIM, the leading international professional marketing body.
The awards are open to non-members of CIM as well as members. For more information go to www.cimirelandawards.net.